Sunday, July 22, 2007

News From Masala

G/Day Mates

As I continue along this Journey as a poker website/forum owner I am always amazed at the way other poker websites/forums continue to function! They have all become stagnant and saturated with all the same lame freeroll hunters! Which is not all a bad thing if I wanted to waste the rest of my life chasing information and setting up games for people who are just takers and will only ever show up for a game as long as its free!! I Hate Lame Ass takers and I dont really care about what the hell tha anyone thinks about me or my website!
I do however care greatly about my Loyal members who always play the games we set up. Lately PMNZ hasn't set up any games at all but that is all about to change. I will be providing Freerolls and Buyin games once again for my members only so dont come to my forum looking for a free hand out. Just stay where you are wasting the time of all the money hungry website and forum owners who are using you for their own monetary benefit!
PokerMatesNZ members just wanna play poker and play it well! Masala just wants to show his Loyal members that he cares for them personally and wants them to become the best poker players they can be!
Hate me, love me, despise me or just ignore me because its all perfectly fine with me! I do hope that anyone just starting out takes a big look at their life first and make sure you know what you are getting into before you start because it will chew a hole in your ASS as far as your time is Concerned!
Another thing is I just love to be a pain in the Ass and go against the tide!
Masala @ PMNZ

No comments: