Thursday, August 2, 2007

Play The Game, The Cards or the Person???

Het Mates

Ok here I go again and yes I am pissed off as usual! Any poker player can win at any given time, a LAME ASS poker player just plays because they have no damn sense, a brain the size of a small dog terd! And they have no Bloody life and no friends.............LMAO! So, the question is do you Play the Game, the Cards or the Person???

Lets look at playing the Person First: Online I couldn't give a damn about the Person but I can tell in the first 2 hands they play if they are Lame Ass idiots or a force to be reckoned with! Mostly they are dim witted non poker skilled Bloddy Yabos without a clue on how to play the game! And yes they do win because poker sites Like the rake! Thieving Bastards!!................LMAO again.............wait I think I even pissed myself with that one!*********
Ok, Dry pants now...........I'm Good!........Anyway I wish these idiots would start playing Bingo instead and leave the Poker Playing to Folks who wanna play a skilled high level game. I don't care if its a play money game I only wanna play the game and play it properly. I hate Piss and Poker Poker!

Second, lets look at playing the Cards. In my book a person who plays the cards can be a good 50% more skilled than the Pin Headed Loser we mentioned above! The Card Player at least makes some good decisions most of the time except for when they get a good chip lead, then they mostly Tend to revert into Lame Ass piss and poke Poker Play! Don't ask me why, I think all those chips just excite them beyond all rationality and they just lose the plot. Kinda Like a guy I know and I wont say EDS name out Loud!.....ROTFLMAO!
JUST KIDDING ED!

Last lets talk about playing the GAME OF POKER! What i really mean to say is when you get together with some Damn Good Poker Players the game takes on a whole new dimension. Take for instance.....If I were at a table with ED, DM, NZ, CASH, NOVI, WEST, ASTINA -To name a few prominent PMNZ members and players of their caliber you can be sure we will have a great game! These players know how to play the game. They know position, odds, chip management, bluffing, trapping and when to fold! When you play with players of their caliber you remember why you love the game of poker!

Play Tight and pick your fights then go for the throat!
Cheers Mates.........Now I'm a bit calmer!
Masala

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good article! Nowadays most people look at Johnny Chan, Phil Helmuth, Daniel Negraneu (sp?), and all the superstars and think that poker is a glamorous, easy life that lets you make millions for a day or two of work.

Thanks.

---------------
Full Tilt RakeBack